9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/20/10

A Nice Thing Happened

Recently I was contacted by Holte Ender and asked to be a contributor on Mad Mikes America. Never been asked to do that so this was pretty cool and of course I accepted.

My first post is here and it is the video about climbing to the ruin in the sky that my friend and I did back in March that was seen here as well.

Thank you Holte and Mike for giving me the opportunity to contribute to a site I spend a bunch of time at anyway.

So if you haven't been over to Mikes do so and chances are good you'll like what you see.

6 comments:

  1. Damn they must be desperate. LOL
    Really congrats..there a good group over there and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tim and I was thinking the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you could come over Fly.

    ReplyDelete