9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/23/10

Time To Move Along Charlie

But no Congressman Rangel says he's gonna fight. He probably will and that's his choice. There have been accusations of misconduct for years and now it has come out that he has many issues.

As far as I'm concerned these are minor compared to what Repuglicans get caught doing and for the most part aren't held accountable. At least you didn't have a sheep or something else late at night in a corner of the House chamber doing what ever to it.

No matter by being there as long as you have you have been corrupted into thinking that you are special and don't have to follow the rules even though you are a fairly decent fellow. Time to go and thank you for the good things you have done. You are not even close to being a bad guy like so many of the others.

4 comments:

  1. Here's another one who just doesn't know when to leave. Sorry Charley..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose we'll have to watch all this play out. I won't but that will be the news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Few high officials in government are held accountable. Rangel must have really stepped in it this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure step knee high into it and I won't pay a bit of attention to any of it.

    ReplyDelete