9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/21/10

Way Back Machine

Not all that far back and the Dare Devils put out such great music in the same genre as Poco and Pure Prairie League. This music and all the others who made similar stuff will continue to live. That's the Ozark Mountain Dare Devils. Those were fine times back then.


1 comment:

  1. I rate this as an eight beer song as in that's how many I would need to listen to it.;)
    Any excuse to drink I guess..HA!

    ReplyDelete