9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/5/10

Would You Believe

It's the fifth of July and there was a frost this morning. Not a heavy one but frost none the less. It's 8AM and the temp is a whopping 42*.

When I was changing the header picture the cursor jumped and somehow embedded the icon to an online dictionary. It won't go away and can't be seen on Mozzilla, I had saved a template some time ago and later will try to get rid of this thing. I will have to be so careful as I would be very unhappy if I lost what is in this site.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that cool air is moving East! We'll be 100 this week all up and down the mid-Atlantic states! I hate it!

    ReplyDelete