9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/1/11

Air Force Flyboy School Sued For Civil Rights Violations

Good on these staff members for taking a stance on this issue. We know that religion is being forcibly integrated into our armed services branches. They will pay a stiff price I'm sure.

Five faculty members at the Air Force Academy and a religious-watchdog group are filing a civil-rights suit against the academy, saying it is violating the constitutional separation of church and state by sponsoring a National Day of Prayer event and inviting a fundamentalist Christian to speak.
The Military Religious Freedom Foundation said Monday the suit has been filed in Denver federal court. The academy is in Colorado Springs. An academy spokesman didn't immediately return a call.
Retired Marine Lt. Clebe McClary is scheduled to speak at the event at the academy Feb. 10.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think there is a separation of church and state in your country any more....Allan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never would I take a position on the opposite side of that Allan.

    Thank you for the visit and comment! I'll be over your place later.TB

    ReplyDelete