9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/22/11

In Support Of

Going to participate in this today. It's a long way but statements have to be made against these people who want to take more from the middle class.

This has to be done in person no question about it..

It's simple actually - the rich and the military have all the money not us. Go there to get it. Look at the graphs. They don't lie. 

What: Stand in Support of Wisconsin
Where: Colorado State Capitol, Denver
When: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 12:00PM

4 comments:

  1. So you are in favour of anarchy, because that's what it looks like in Wisconsin. OK then, Egypt, Lybia, and now it starts in USA.
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To frame it in those words that I am in favor of is a very bad choice Duta.

    We need something other than luck - the truth would help nicely if we could get a bit of that from the right.

    That's not going to happen.

    ReplyDelete