9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/2/11

Bang Bang Shoot Shoot

If you've not seen this it's a short clip on how easy it is to buy a Glock pistol and high capacity clips. The reality is that nothing will change. What I fear is that a automatic weapon will be used where hundreds and possibly thousands of rounds could be shot. That can be accomplished with small caliber bullets and they are out there.  I wouldn't want to be anywhere nears to this killing machine.
 


2 comments:

  1. Add to that a bunch of our 'friends and neighbors' in the crowd who are armed with this same shit...It's bound to happen, man...THIS is why we CAN'T take to the streets like our brothers and sisters in North Africa.

    Speakin of cold...I remember some years ago when I lived out at my 60 acre hippie homestead, Mother Earth News, back to the land outfit. Winter was not something to FUCK WITH. Chains with double cross pieces on all fours diggin in low range, blowin black smoke with that old 85 Ford 6.9 diesel. That was a good snow truck, but I liked my Willies pickup with a 283 & 7-50x16's LOTS better in Spring mud...Do I miss it? Don't GET me started telling stories!

    Peace, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be he result Our side doesn't think about conflict ---the other looks forward to it.

    Bring on some stories.

    ReplyDelete