9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/28/11

Colorado Springs Low-Lifes

You know the place - a bastion for the religious right and the military industrial complex - yea that place.

Here a special guy-

He stole it alright and they say it was up to 400k but the judge didn't put him in jail. No doubt there is specialness here.

And a special girl too.

Drug him for almost two miles after jumping into her vehicle and driving away knowing it was about to be towed and catches this poor fellow in the tow rope. I'm sure she is sorry.

It always needs to be said when the Springs gets it's ass kicked that there's are a bunch of lefties who live there that fight like hell and better than most.

4 comments:

  1. A perfect match of pic and post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but Colorado Springs isn't anything like it was when I was there on my honeymoon back in '62.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Springs has never done much for me and for the last 20 years I been around it much. Last time I was it was a bad experience. Come to think about it someone was supposed to get a tour inside the Cheyenne nuke cave. Have to ask about that. I bet it was a total blast in 62. Colorado in the early 70's was maybe the best place to be ever.

    I understand spring has almost arrived for some of you down there.

    ReplyDelete