9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/3/11

Outta Town

And away from the internets for a few days. Headed for the ranch. It will be warmer there and little or no snow. The thermometer says it's -25 so add five and wa la there ya got -30 for the second day in a row.

Took my car to work and put it inside and am catching a ride in. Read the local fishwrapper and head out.

Need to get away as again I have become stagnate. Almost every post I put up later I find really bad errors more than one generally and that's after proof reading them more than once. Kind of embarrassing actually particularly when it's in the title.

I returned the hi-def camera and was hoping the other one would have come yesterday but it didn't. The reason was the battery did not last and in that model that is all there is just that battery only that can be used. The one coming does hi-def as well but you can use regular battery's to power it if the internal battery goes away. I carry six battery's for my regular camera and have used five on occasion.

I'm waiting for my ride so everyone have a safe next few days and stay warm. Be back on Sunday. Appreciate you stopping by.

Have a good one.

PS. I see where the Aljazeeralive feed button is not working - - - hmmm.