9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/21/11

Really Now - CIA ??

An American jailed in Pakistan for the fatal shooting of two armed men was secretly working for the CIA when he was arrested.
Many years ago walking down a street in a small West African city a man looked at we PCV's doing the same and sneered to his partner "CIA". We chuckled at that and still do. Not us guys that's for sure. We barely received enough money to feed ourselves plus we were walking. 

Point being is the reason he said that is because he and most others knew the United States had their hands in the happenings behind the departure and the end of rule for the person who tried to unite Africa - Kwame Nkrumah. Just because people live in impoverished countries does not mean they are stupid. On the contrary they are smarter than many of the chumps who live here and that includes many who are "educated".

Since the chimp seized power in 2000 and combined with no oversight and unlimited funds I say there are hundreds if not several thousand of these unknown CIA types floating around all over the damn place and that includes here as well. Bet on it!!

6 comments:

  1. Don't get me started on the CIA, One Fly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been writing online since 1986, One Fly, and I have fat notebooks filled with offprints of my CIA critiques. As you can tell from the latest news out of Pakistan, the CIA is still going strong on its lawless ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I assume you have not changed much since then Fearguth and are off the hook as well. But tell me - are they/or is it better or worse than 25 years ago. A one word answer is plenty and since I have the attitude I do well my answer/guess would be worse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As the French might say of the CIA,
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are not afraid of us finding out their secrets.
    They are afraid of what we might do, once we do find out.

    ReplyDelete