9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/21/11

Repug Racing Report

It had been years since I had watched da Daytona. It had been more than just years that the whole thing had been watched and yesterday wanted to see the start and ended up hanging out at a friends for maybe 50 laps of the 200 total. We know how bad this sport needs taxpayer funds and here are some of the things noticed.

There is at least one military car team and has been for some time. Don't know the specifics and don't give a shit.

Rednecks were everywhere.

The invocation was done by a black man and he was the only one I saw and there were people everywhere.

jeebus and praying were mentioned more than once.

Three people said the traditional start your engines hooey but not before there was a plug for their movie or TV program or some damn thing like that.

Some young women who is somebody to these rednecks screached out the anthem.

The track surface had been redone so instead of pack racing as is the norm is was cars doubling up on each as that was the quickest way to get around. It was very odd.

The same rhetoric about this and that from the mouths in the booth and those that crashed. The same shit that has been said for years and years.

There was and has been been a very accomplished young women that made the field as well. Watched this for over two hours and her name was not mentioned. Maybe they did when she led later on.

I found this to be even worse than ever before and the major reason for that is the corporate influence on this sport. There is not one good thing about it. Not going any farther than that except to say this is probably one of the better reasons why I dislike corporations so much.


HERE"S THE MEAT FOLKS
Prior to the start the altercations that have happened on the track and between drivers and teams was framed almost identically to the way "professional" wrestling is done.

I found this so disgusting I vowed never to watch this stupid ass cuntry bumkin fucking redneck nonsense ever again!

Yea the repug politicians in DC sure luv them some racing now don't they and you do too cuz it's your money.  Enjoy!

Of course this can only be viewed on Amerika's greatest TV network - Fux Whore News

10 comments:

  1. Were I to get the itch to watch car racing, I'd just watch Talladega Nights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it's excellent. I will see if it streams on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like all hell broke lose yesterday and the first thing I thought was, I wonder who paid him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ventriloquist Jeff Dunham has a puppet that sums up NASCAR fans perfectly, rednecks drinking beer and getting excited watching cars make a left turn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could be worse: could be English rednecks watching cars make right turns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fixer referred to this race as "Pair racing", meaning, they shoulda put tutus and roller skates on the drivers. Woulda been more exciting, especially when one driver lifted another driver up and gave you an upskirt shot :).

    But anyhow, the Daytona 500 has *always* been corporate as hell, I mean, crap, the cars are covered with corporate sponsor logos to the point ya can't see the paint, and been so as long as I can remember, that ought ta be, like, a *clue*, right? But this year's is the craziest shit I ever seen. "Pair racing". Bwahahah!

    - Badtux the Racing Penguin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right on Penguin and Fixer too. I think when the sport became really bad in respect to corporate influence was when the drivers were told to keep their mouths shut for the most part. I'd guess in the late 80's or early 90's. Earnhart could get by with a bit but not much cuz he didn't say much.

    I can't prove that but you don't hear anyone complain much anymore except in a schoolboy fashion about what happened on the playground.

    The true racers just want to go out and race without being dictated to. But they also have wizened up as to where the big bucks come from.

    Someone started a similar series where it was pretty wide open Nascar would be history. Particularly if there was blood and a few guts involved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. With all those decals, I bet it's hard to see those $7 million Army stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. In the big scheme of things 7mil ain't all that much. Makes no difference as there are no passes when it comes to hypocrisy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. as far as i'm concerned they should run it ina tunnel and let them out at 485 miles and the last 15 miles would draw my and many others attention.

    ReplyDelete