9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/25/11

What Hungry Elk Do

They eat whatever they can and in this case it is the bark off of trees. Elk have never wintered in this area since I've been here. Let's just say it's a long time. We know there's one for sure that did not make it. There is a lot of tree damage like this. It was a long tough winter for everyone and it's not done yet. These animals get to do pretty much whatever they want and that's as it should be. In addition they are on their own as well.


 

 That's over 30" or more you see here and it's snowing hard right now. The sun will not be seen for several days either. It hasn't been seen that much period. 384 total on the mountain in the back round with 118' sno-pack which is the most I can remember. This run off could be real serious if conditions come together. The picture above was taken Jan 6th and they left the area about two weeks later. The others were taken today.


Cross posted at the Picture Place

No comments:

Post a Comment