9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/7/11

Father Ned Believing An Illusion

The clumsy old fart feels very "blessed" after the non-existent sky being had him fall into a river behind the church where he tells lies.

"I am very grateful that I didn’t have more severe injuries, and that God sent so many wonderful people to my rescue”

Plus there was a guardian angel at work as well.

Don't you love it when believers put it all together after the fact. This ought to get his patrons to open their pocket books when it's time to pass the collection plate around the next couple weeks.

I am glad he got out. It was luck that saved him nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment