9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/28/11

On Pinwheels And Roundheads

Have been here a bit before but not quite like this. A conversation with a newbie astronomer  for the park service in Hovenweep this month prompted this post. He had not seen many petroglyphs and was unaware of these. I attempted to explain what is below in the pictures. I must be a terrible communicator or something as I could not get this across.

He said to me that pinwheels are very common in nature. One of the few things I was any good at in school was biology and pinwheels did not ring a bell. Go search yourself and there's not much there and certainly nothing that would have been seen in my opinion anyway a 1000 years or so ago when these these drawing were done in this part of the country.

Remember about clicking on the pictures twice to make them bigger each time for a real good look.



Here is another at the same place (McKee Springs) in Dinosaur National Monument. A bit different  but a pinwheel none the less. The was a huge exhibit of petroglph pictures at the Anasazi Heritage Center including the figures above but not this one. No picture in that exhibit included another pinwheel and they were from all over. 


What these do resemble very closely are these.

Just to the west lies the McConkie Ranch where the roundheads are found. Nowhere in that picture exhibit was there a roundhead anywhere close to these and there are three examples here one of which is very dramatic in my humble opinion which since no one knows for sure has as much merit as the big boys and more than some astronomers. A couple different vantage points for these.


This is the third.

It is these that I think are telling.




Exactly 23 miles.

To me this means whoever made the pinwheels saw that design some how in the heavens and drew what he saw. They looked through a telescope/got a ride or maybe it was a hologram but they drew what they saw for sure.

The same with the two roundheads with the one slit. These people in this case again drew what they saw. The fact these places are so close together is interesting as well. I have not seen roundheads like these anywhere else and if any one has please tell me about them.

Cross posted @ The Picture Place

6 comments:

  1. I've not seen the roundheads, but very similar petroglyphs in which I feel the only reasonable answer, and I do mean reasonable, is that they are extra-terrestrial visitors and the natives recorded these events. The second i saw the swirly one I thought it looks like a galaxy, seen with or without a "telescope." How they knew, we can only guess, but they Knew.

    Thanks for posting these. Always intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. I saw something similar in Egypt when we traveled there in 99'.

    While I grew up Roman Catholic, I long since jettisoned all the idiocy and dogma and have come to believe humans beings arrived on earth via Panspermia.

    This belief posits life exists throughout the Universe, and billions of years ago, seeds distributed on the surface of meteoroids and asteroids planted us in our earliest form on earth, and we evolved from there.

    There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that we have been visited by extraterrestrials.

    No doubt at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post amigo. Seems to me the more a person examines petroglyphs and the further afield he gets doing it, the more compelling and seductive the only possible explanations become.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "They looked through a telescope/got a ride or maybe it was a hologram"
    ROFLMFAO.

    I say again.
    We are not alone.
    Never have been, never will be.

    I am sure you guys have checked out the Dogon tribe of Africa.
    If some one can debunk this, then I will stop believing in ET. lol
    It is what it is, and it was long before we were here to visit this pale blue dot.
    http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/dogon.htm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey everyone thank you for your input and thanks to RZ go check out the Dogon architecture as it seems the Anasazi and they had the very same architect - it's true. LINK

    Went to the train station to leave Bobo those many years ago and rean into two PC buds who were just returning from downtown Dogonville. We stayed another week in Bobo-Dioulasso and just had a nice time.

    It's fun to think about this and we have been visited without question. I wish they'd come back and kick monkey ass all over the world. Glad you liked this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And a smart guy would have got building side of this into this post as well but - - - I plead cornfield.

    ReplyDelete