9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/23/12

Regional Robes Continue To Molest

Waited till today to share these two items. Do not want the poops minions to say how they got picked on their weekly holey day. But the paper put these in almost one after another yesterday.

Innocent til proven guilty. I'm all for that but there must be some substance up in Casper.


Then nearby in religious/military central how nice it must be to be a catholic parishioner and have this as part of your sermon.


Can you imagine what these robes are probably doing elsewhere around the globe where they face less scrutiny and many places held in higher esteem than here.

No comments:

Post a Comment