9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/27/12

You Were Right

Like it says- there's no way to be nice about this.

4 comments:

  1. It's been rather obvious for a long time now that the Klanservative Klanbagging Kochsuckers are complete and total morons. I don't call them the Jonestown Party for nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it nice to have what you believe substantiated in some way.

    Yes - many of these people on the other side are just plain fucking stupid and they and their kids plus most of their relatives aren't gonna get any smarter any time from now.

    I don't recall Jonestown. That must piss'em off real gooood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was an interesting article. You can see how certain societal institutions like religion prey (pray?)on those people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And they do just that Andy and it works good for them.

    ReplyDelete