9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

11/27/12

Cenk Telling It Like It Is

I don't see this man often but he's a fighter and a realist. He is exactly right and I admire his passion. Few call these fundamentalists out for their bull shit ideas based on squat that make it constantly into the mainstream.

Problem is they're getting in done in state legislatures across the country. No one opens their pie hole on this because the nonexistent sky creature is involved and the supporters of this bull fuckery will be offended. Then media whores will scream along with elected officials how religion is being attacked and if the realists are not stopped our society could end.

Religious nonsense must not be denied. After all America can do it better than any of those other guys over there ya see.


3 comments:

  1. Your headers are always amazing!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ¸.•*¨*•♪♫♫♪Merry Christmas to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
    ˜”*°•.˜”*°•.˜”*°•.★★.•°*”˜.•°*”˜.•°*”˜”

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh now I enjoyed that!!! ...and your header is awesome!

    ReplyDelete