9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

11/6/12

The Big Day Has Arrived

Am not making light of this not even a bit. Our media has become many things and one of them is bull shit speculators.

Will this?
What if?
Can that? On and on.

That kind of rhetoric in written articles dominates more than actual facts and the reporting of the real issues. It's a huge negative.

I try my best not to enter that arena and will offer up what I said close to a year ago I'm sure in respect to today's election and may I miss this by several miles.

That was - when it's over the House and Senate will be in the hands of the Repuglicans. It was also said that the presidency wasn't all that important to them because they got much of what they wanted from Obama anyway. Now they have a legitimate chance to grab that as well. Should not even be close but thank the media for that and the idiots that listen to the lies and hidden racist innuendos.

I also said I was not going to vote for Obama and I did not. I voted for Jill Stein and I am a registered Green.

In the past I and others who take that position become the target of people from the left in that by not supporting a candidate they do we then become the reason the Left has so much difficulty defeating the likes of these intolerable zombie like bastards on the other side. Those people who are supposedly on the same side as myself can kiss my ass.

I refuse to explain my vote for president and will end by saying later today I fully expect anything to happen.

These people who wish for ultimate power will do anything to win. To accomplish their goal they lie - cheat and steal. If that doesn't work they will kill you and that's a fact.

I am hoping for the best because if it becomes something other it may very well be the beginning of the darkest days in this country. Much worse even than those 2920 days of the evil bush killers.

That sucks to say this and may I have to admit tomorrow or whenever it's over that I don't know jack shit.


5 comments:

  1. Fly...I have a button that says, "I know Jack Shit"... I just got back from voting and just feel that I did my best. Did you read Teresa's last post? I had never read that before...wish I had and had posted it on facebook before today. Maybe someone would think...naw...from the comments that have been on fb, I doubt if anything would/could squelch their fears/racism/dang, just plain stupidity. It's time for me to unfriend some people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did read it and it was powerful. I do not have time for these people either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you are on FB?

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The inevitable result has happened and now nothing much will happen unless you live within drone-range.

    ReplyDelete