9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

11/26/12

Killer Rat Bastard Cops Who Shoot Dogs For Fun

Anyone who views this should be outraged and every badge in attendance should pay dearly for what they did. They could have shut the door and walked away from the dog that was sitting there for many minutes showing no aggression.

So they taze him twice - the pooch tries to escape and they shoot it at least four times.

Of course they lied their killer asses off and said the dog was aggressive.

This is bad enough but there is a much larger problem in that these human pieces of shit who have a license to kill at will do the same to humans.  LINK




5 comments:

  1. This video is extremely disturbing... Breaks my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am nauseous after hearing about this. I could not watch the video. Don't any of these pieces of garbage have hearts of any kind?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't watch it. If I do I will have trouble ever forgetting. I'm so effing tired of killers with badges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the same everywhere. Why does reason leave when it comes to "Serve and Protect"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't watch it...I can't stand people who hurt animals. Anyone who hurts animals is sick.

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ¸.•*¨*•♪♫♫♪Merry Christmas to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
    ˜”*°•.˜”*°•.˜”*°•.★★.•°*”˜.•°*”˜.•°*”˜”

    ReplyDelete