9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

11/9/12

This Morning

In a few minutes I leave for the airport to return to the states. It is because of a unexpected medical situation that arose.

I am and will be fine but when something like this occurs the ultra conservative side of me comes out very quickly and choose to return to where my comfort zone is.

Hardly a regret but disappointed sure. I accomplished the major goals I had - one of them for years. It's just that it wasn't for very long.

This trip I knew was going to assist in determining what direction the next years were going to take for me and that has been determined as well. That was very important in itself.

So it's a good day and I'm looking forward to returning home to pound on Stretch after consulting and treatment from a life long friend who is one of the best chiropractors in Colorado.

May this find you all well.

OF

No comments: