9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

11/27/14

Happy Thankgiving

Enjoy the day your family and friends and chow down heartily on that bird and every thing else on the table and laugh a lot along the way!!!

No turkey here and I'm fine with that. I have been eating fresh shrimp and red snapper bought in Puerto Vallarta. I am thankful for that. A rather simple thing but those of you who come around know that getting the chance at doing so was huge for me. I am very thankful for that as well.

Thankful I am able to even have a chance at living life in a different environment albeit simplistic never really wanted much more ever.

Thanks for coming by and have a good one!!! I'm gonna stroll down to the ocean and look for my first whale. Never have seen one and they've been around. I wonder if they'd go after a fly.
TB

2 comments:

  1. Who could ask for anything more? The ocean with shrimp for dinner - I truly envy you. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi RJ. Met some people - am finding a comfort one. It's coming together something like was envisioned.(don't think tooo much fly). Saw a fellow fishing with a spinning reel and common lure just now. Thanks and have great time today.

    ReplyDelete