9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

11/25/14

Around Town

El Nagalito is a village and small. Locals and expats. Very quiet. A couple places to pick up a bite to eat and basic food and other grocery's. Below is fish of some sort - spaghetti - and a small salad. A bottle of water was 6 pesos and the total was 46 pesos. I left a 50 which is $3.60. Wasn't the best but it was filling and had a piece of fish left over.

Meet "Hitler". He's a local and a real good pooch.

Yesterday for $8.46 I got two bus rides - the meal above - a real decent pineapple a couple tomatoes and bananas and a small loaf of bread. Not too bad.

1 comment:

  1. And a FURRY Friend! We all need furry friends!!!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/?s=The+Adventures+of+Fuzzy+and+Boomer&submit=Search
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete