9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

11/28/07

IMAGINE

If you have never read anything by these two writers here is a chance to imagine a bit.
Wake-Up Call -- Dave Lindorff
The Ghosts of Misplaced Conscience
By Charles Sullivan
Everything about America is done to the max-super sized-including ourselves. Americans are fond of excess, fond of glitz and glitter, the bright beads and trinkets of capitalism; the symbols of conspicuous consumption. Millions of us live in McMansions, drive fast cars and hulking tanks and work at high stress glamorous jobs that provide enormous financial reward but leave us spiritually empty.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article18785.htm