9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/4/13

On da BIG Game

Didn't watch it and haven't for years. I could give a shit but - in Denver the way it works now that the Ravens won fans will and you can bet your life on this - saying they got beat by the best team and south of Federal parts north east and west Donk fans are talking Superbowl already for next season.

They aren't over the depression felt after they lost the last BIG game and are gearing themselves up for more disappointment.

10 comments:

  1. I watched the game. Had everyone over for the food. I wished I hadn't watched it, because of that daggum commercial. Always enjoyed Paul Harvey, but using that god commercial to sell a dodge p/u just pissed me off...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most the time they're a disappointment. It's all about the lead up and selling the nonsense - no more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry...I loved the commercial...had several emails telling Terry and I THANKS for being farmers with commercial included. Rather humbling, I thought.

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol You lost me after 'but'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. meaning since they won a superbowl a couple times that's all that's on their minds. They start talking about it as soon as the last game of the season is over. Denver is an unusual sports market.

      Delete
    2. That photo of the flower has my beauty/peace button on overload. Sports?

      What did you say?

      Delete
  5. Sorry 'Fly, but being a Raiders fan, I hope the Broncos never win another game. Unfortunately for my hapless Raiders,though, as long as Denver has "Ol' Broke Neck" (Sarge's christening), my Raiders are assured of at LEAST two ass whuppin's a year!
    Reckon what everyone will watch when it becomes the National Flag Football League?

    ReplyDelete
  6. If both teams could lose we'd all be better off. The most important thing is that Dallas get their asses kicked as often as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tis, the Sergeant formerly from Indianapolis,
    Fuck Peyton Manning in the ass with sand and gravel on Sunday before MASS! Give INDY and Luck to gel a team and
    watch out!
    I was glad to see Ray Lewis retire with a Super Bowl Ring - he earned it!
    Now, Beyonce was fantastic! There is no doubt in my mind that the woman could raise an erection on a dead
    homosexual.
    Budweiser won the ad war with the horse.

    IU is #1 in the AP poll.

    Life is good...


    UE Aces - maybe the dance...


    Sarge
    Evansville, In


    ReplyDelete
  8. I ceased being a 'fan' of anything when I discovered that 'fan' was short for 'fanatic'.

    ReplyDelete