9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

11/4/13

Another New One

Weather happening that is in Costa Rica.

A glacial freeze on IrazĂș? An official said the national park has never seen anything like it before.

Irazu Volcano iced

A biologist there told me that she thought Climate Change was affecting the rainy season more than anything else. The length and when it starts and ends.  

6 comments:

  1. September tied with 2005 as the warmest Sept. ever recorded. (globally based on thousands of measurements taken daily around the globe and feeding into NOAA, NASA, and three or four other sites in Europe) And during these new high temps weather patterns are changing and event the tropics can get a cold snap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW - am making some vegetarian beans in a new miniature crock pot. We'll see.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad I missed it - it's cold enough here the way it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love~love~love your header. Totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeez!

    Sweetie, I loooouuurrrve that Cobra too.

    What fun you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a great picture. These are one of a kind and many raced very successfully. Like I say it's a must see for me sometime.

    ReplyDelete