9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/10/20

71,000 New Cases Today

And fucking Republicans don't fucking care - never have. What a disgusting place my country has become in the span of less than four years.

There's a lot more bad ju ju coming down the road for damn sure.

Example - just now I see trump commuted Roger Stone's sentence.

The war for lies in Iraq was the worst I've seen in my 70 years but doesn't hold a candle to this shit.

It's just fine to hate these fucks with all your being.

But there is a difference a huge one in that in my total disgust for Republicans never has hurting anyone been part of that.

The Right dreams of a confrontation with us on the Left using their fucking guns and they mean it.

Trump will ensure this turns into a total nightmare far worse than anything ever before.

You can count on it!

LTFO!

3 comments:

  1. It's gonna be a very interesting six months coming, eh? Who needs AMC and Regal cinema! I'm hoarding popcorn for Old Orange Stain's going OUT party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More corruption and the only republican who has the integrity to call it is Romney.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has a little bit Bill which is actually a huge amount compared to all who have the R in front of their name.

    ReplyDelete