9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/31/08

Even When Told By The Courts To Stop Purging Voters Colorado's Secretary Of State Continued to Do So

These sonsofbitches will stop at nothing. This man Coffman who is Repuglican is also running for Congress. Talk about a conflict of interest.

After numerous court filings an agreement was reached a few days ago to stop these illegal purges but that's not good enough for this prick as he continued to do it. Read about this latest development here.

This is just one state and for this election Colorado will play a major role this time . Take it to the bank that there has been more of these actions that have flown under the radar all over the country. One way or another these people will do whatever it takes to stay in power. Look the fuck out my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment