9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/25/08

Joe McCain Horses Ass

Frustrated because of the traffic, Joe McCain called 911 to find out what was going on. Also called two Democratic-leaning areas in Northern Virginia "communist country."

John McConfused washed up and been that way for some time. Brother Joe a horses ass pass all. Joe the plumber dumb fucker.

You would think one would have to look for awhile to find the likes of these but no these types are core of the repugs and that party is dominated by the same. Brainwashed religiously insane nutsos. This party is scary and the situation leading up to this election equally so. LTFO!

No comments:

Post a Comment