9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/14/08

Ft. Carson Soldiers Are Killing Locals

There is no way to be nice about this and I find it very distressing

Carson soldier held in slaying of woman, 19, he met online.Marko is a mortarman in Charlie Company, 3rd Squadron, 61st Cavalry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team of the 4th Infantry Division.

He is the eighth soldier from the 4th BCT suspected in a local homicide.

This young man did serve in Iraq and I'm sure there are several reasons he felt the need to do this. These numbers point to something seriously wrong and it is fair to say much of the blame falls on the Monkey and Decider in charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment