9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/24/08

Inequality In US Cities Rivals Some In Africa

Major U.S. cities have levels of economic equality equal to some on the Dark Continent according to a U.N. report. One of the key factors in determining levels of economic inequality is race.

Racism has reared it's ugly head in recent months thanks to the GOP who are proving they are the leaders of the pack in respect to this issue. The disparity unquestionably has increased dramatically during the reign of the Bush whores. With the analogy to Africa another term can also be used and that is tribalism. Similar to racism it can be used as well to describe what is happening here.

No comments:

Post a Comment