9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/11/08

Just Burn'em If You Don't Like Them

Homeless man dies after being set ablaze

Sick fucking shit I tell you. The guy lived on the street for years and harmed no one. A young man was seen throwing gasoline on him.

We have seen the good times in our country and in the future those with no respect for others will be in charge influenced by violence and sex in shitty movies,video games and the brainwashing tube.

When conditions really turn to shit our nation of god lovers and supposedly high morals will mean squat and it will be every man for himself. The basic animal instinct of survival will prevail and human life will not be worth a handful of dirt. All the praying will not change that reality.

1 comment:

  1. That is just fucked up.
    I hope they find the little cocksucker and lock him up and throw away the key.

    ReplyDelete