9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/20/08

Nauvoo

I'm in Nauvoo this morning the city the Mormans established before relocating to Salt Lake. This is where the church split over polygamy. Much has been rebuilt on the original sites with the original furnishings. I will put some pictures up later but it is overcast and cool. The short video below shows the widest part of the Mississippi just above the lock in Keokuk,Iowa. I will not sign any books and if I do will use your names so you get the visit not me. Animosity from these times has never been forgiven. This town is slowly turning into what it once was. The temple has been rebuilt exactly the way it was in the early 1800's. Later.

1 comment:

  1. Man you're getting around! I was there! You wouldn't know this but I was a Mormon for a while and drove from Cheyenne to Salt Lake for a week end thing at the Tabernacle. Love the Stat and SLC is like a giant Fort. Have a ball!

    ReplyDelete