9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/24/08

Zombies In Denver

Courtesy of Sufimarie over at Square State another example of who attends events for the Republican candidates. These people are the everyday Republicans who have been so probably forever. What I find interesting is how these two in particular Palin have been able to very quickly bring to the forefront the true nature of those we battle on the other side. This party is truly full of racists period! Thanks Square State.



From Square State below.

This morning I attended the McCain rally as a protester. I handed out some leaflets that were at times violently rejected. These leaflets simply brought people's attention to the fact that Cindy McCain profits from selling a substance that is more harmful to the human nervous system than marijuana. The tone at this rally, where I counted 5 black people (3 of whom not of voting age) and about 30 Hispanics, reminded me of a white power rally. Most everyone was old and crazy. All they could muster were racial slurs, "TERRORIST" or "COMMUNIST."

There's More... :: (0 Comments, 355 words in story)

No comments:

Post a Comment