9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/4/09

Chalk One Up For Our New Interior Secratary

Interior Secretary Ken Salazar today ordered his department to cancel 100,000 acres of Bush administration-issued oil and gas leases around national parks in Utah. The parcels are near Arches and Canyonlands national parks, Dinosaur National Monument and Nine Mile Canyon.

I was never a fan of our former senator because he voted with the bushy's on important issues. He has somewhat redeemed himself with this action he took today. So much so until he screws up again I will use his real last name instead of Saladbar which is what he deserved.

This is a very good thing folks. There was outrage in this area that these places were going to be spoiled from oil and gas drilling and exploration. A playground for tens of thousands from around the world who come to visit and leave in amazement at the wonders they have just experienced.

Thank you Secretary Salazar!!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry, typo! Yeah! I probably saw the pictures of the parks here but it pissed me off that he was going to allow drilling there. This is good news!
    I understand a lot of the offshore areas that were okayed will be shut off too if they have not been already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. I wonder how this might affect that young activist who disrupted the land auction by bidding up and purchasing all the land rights from the oil/gas companies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not remember seeing anything about this BE.

    ReplyDelete