9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/19/09

Deranged Pit Pug Bitch Says She Was Framed

Conservative columnist Michelle Malkin said Wednesday she was "mobbed" by fans after a rally on Tuesday protesting President Barack Obama's economic stimulus plan and didn't realize a man she posed for a photo with was holding a sign with a swastika.

Malkin said she couldn't see the part of the sign bearing the swastika and questioned whether the man was a "ringer" trying to discredit her.


These fuckers have always lied like the whores they are pass all. With help from her fellow low life's in the media this slut may very well get away with the lie that she was set up.

2 comments:

  1. If their lips are moving they're lying.

    Hey man, I used to have a Westphalia like that. Oh what a nice ride if you weren't freezing your ass off in the winter because it didn't have a heater.
    It was great when the kids were little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this vehicle amazing PM. Haven't had it for some time but if I could I would be hanging out in some thing like this. Away from dumb shits.

    ReplyDelete