9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/10/09

An End Around To Get Catholics Closer To Eternal Happiness

The coaches are pulling this one out of an old play book to drum up interest in a waning old boys club. If you have never heard about indulgences take a second to glance at this article to get some idea. I could only get through the first page.

In recent months, dioceses around the world have been offering Catholics a spiritual benefit that fell out of favor decades ago — the indulgence, a sort of amnesty from punishment in the afterlife — and reminding them of the church's clout in mitigating the wages of sin.

The way these religious hypocrites talk about other beliefs when their own house is full of bullshit is beyond me. There is more mumbo jumbo associated with this church-not many others come as close.

4 comments:

  1. I disagree with a great deal with my denomination to comment on another, unless I refer to it in comparison as with my sister's funeral where it hit a little closer to home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing that I have long accused Israel and the perverted religious right of trying to bring about the end of days and the diocese seems to be in cahoots with them this is bothersome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing stands out from those days PM and that was the funeral mass done in Latin. The songs that went along with it seemed to put me at ease - the tune not the words. Never minded those so much even though they were of course sad events.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The article doesn't say how much they cost. Will we be able to buy them with out tax cuts?

    ReplyDelete