9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/10/09

Fetus Generator Channels Sky Being

It was only a matter of time before the invisible sky being entered the picture.

The California mother of newborn octuplets said on Monday she was counting on God to help provide for her family.

No link to this bullshit but it is another perfect example of how fucked up our media is. This is not so much news but resembles more of a crime than anything else.

1 comment:

  1. The Xians have a name for that. It's called the sin of presumption. There's a clever story about it, the punch line of which involves St, Peter telling a recently deceased overly pious preacher that they'd sent a freaking helicopter...

    ReplyDelete