9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/1/09

Let's Not Forget Our Two War Fronts

The month of January ends with 16 soldiers being killed in Iraq and 14 in Afghanistan.

When you have that number losing their lives in Iraq it tells me things aren't so as sweet as we are told and journalists have left for the most part. But the elections have gone well something the media jumps on continually ignoring those who have perished and the treasonous reasons behind their deaths.

Condolences to the families of those who have died serving our country.

3 comments:

  1. they've completely penned in 95% of american journalists in iraq... patrick cockburn is one of the few who's been on the ground since day 1...

    one love,
    --reverend manny and the twilight empire

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a farce our so called media is Rev. We need hundreds like Cockburn.

    ReplyDelete