9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/12/09

Losing Track Of Guns In Afghanistan Just Like Irak

Thousands Of Weapons Unaccounted For, GAO Report Finds; Defense Says It Needs More People To Keep Inventory.

There are a bunch of inept fuckers in the military or some where doing this shit in country where they hate us. Don't anybody bitch when troops start dieing in larger numbers.

1 comment:

  1. The period during which they were moving weapons into Afghanistan stretches back to 2004. That was about the time they were losing weapons in Iraq. Hopefully, both problems are related to the same screwups and that the screwups have been fixed. I'd hate to think that we've been so stupid that we'd let this happen two times.

    ReplyDelete