9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/5/09

A New Job Opening

Something tells me there won't be any takers.

A recently retired Mexican army general whose bullet-riddled body was found Tuesday near Cancun had taken over as the area's top antidrug official less than 24 hours earlier, officials said.

This is getting really nasty and has already spilled over the border to here and it's not going away plus it's going to get worse.

These people are nasty bastards indeed and they enjoy killing. They are not going away and they are never going to play nice.

How do you combat this? You take the goddamn profit out of it that's how. How do you do that?

You end the the long since failed never to be won drug war and institute legalization of some form. It's that in a nutshell. The only way to achieve results quickly and put these fuckers out of the killing business pronto is just that.

The hypocrisy of this country's position on drugs is truly amazing.

5 comments:

  1. Yep. That's how it will end. When will that happen? Let me go check the temperature in Hell ... not for a while, I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. {{{{standing ovation!!!}}}}

    Way to keep up on the news AND make the connection of cause/effect! I see so little of this news, and normally I have to search it out. This post is a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More of the same failed crap is what's in the future.

    Ms. Explorer-thank you for that!! I have protesred this insane shit for so long. We can't even grow industrial hemp one of the most promising plants on earth that has the potential of making this country much less dependent on outsiders.

    I think of the good people everywhere who cower in their home afraid of what lies outside because of the third war front we are engaged in. There would be almost immediate positive results with legalazation but no our country loves war.

    I also look forward to your insightful posts on what's happening on the border. It's important what you do! tb

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can no longer afford to fight a war against the law of supply and demand.

    ReplyDelete