9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/13/09

One Fly Go For Ride

Yea-I hardly ever get to ride any distance with anybody but myself so this is a bit of a treat. A bud and I are going to Grand Junction where he is buying one of these. A 1946 model the 66th produced for the public.

Sit back- get loaded-look for pictures and watch the movie out the window on roads and places not seen for a number of years. Find a decent place to stay and have some decent chop for a change something that's been lacking around here. YES!!

3 comments:

  1. Excellent! Look forward to hearing about it. I hope your putting it on a trailer or something this time of year. If not dress warm and bring a bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know how far the trip is, but if you're gonna ride on that thing you might want to find yourself a kidney belt.
    Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jeg beat me to it, get ya a pillow to put under yer ass.

    I do believe that awesome , rock crawling sonofabitch is why we now have shock absorbers and heated seats.
    Have fun

    ReplyDelete