9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/19/09

Pill Pushers Don't Want No Ethics Here

Pharmaceutical companies and their lobbyists lined up Wednesday to kill a proposed ethics law that would have banned them from giving gifts, weekend junkets and fancy dinners to doctors whom they want to prescribe their drugs. Sen. Morgan Carroll, D-Aurora, said she was shocked at how hard pharmaceutical companies fought against her legislation.

Whether it's at state or federal level the sooner lobbyists are brought under control or removed from the process completely it will be a good day in America.

I remember when Tom Harkin spoke in the senate about how bad the Medicare bill was a few years ago. He said the halls of congress were empty of lobbyists because they got every thing they wanted when normally it was next to impossible to move around.

1 comment:

  1. I saw that picture on your post I think yesterday. I just looked at it again and the guy was not flashing it but it didn't look like a set up to me.

    ReplyDelete