9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/12/09

School Kids Go Hungry Because Of Bush

This is not happening just here but many other places too.

It used to be simple — no lunch money, no lunch.But in New Mexico's largest school district, no money now means a cold cheese sandwich, fruit and a milk carton.

I remember how hungry I would be by lunch time and a cheese sandwich doesn't cut it. There's billions upon billions to feed the goddamn bankers so it's time kids whose parents are so strapped they can't pay for their kids to eat at school to lend a hand. What a goddamn mess this bastard bush left us.

5 comments:

  1. When I was a kid in public school there were programs to pay for lunch for the kids whose folks couldn't afford it. But ol' Ronnie BushPuppet Reagan helped get rid of those things.
    By the way One Fly...I am not a Viet Nam vet. Just cuz I look that old... Sorry to have given you that impression. ( I am, however a veteran of protesting that war in my youth.) I turned 18 just after they started pulling the troops out and bringing them home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually APS, my employer, did this to get parents to apply for the free or reduced lunch program. The reason most parents won't apply for these programs is because they think the list will be turned over to INS and they'll be deported.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for that PM. I bet they do fear that.

    Locally the same thing happened but deportation is not part of it. I see this situation escalating before it goes down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me ask where that picture is first it is gorgeous!

    Funny just seeing this because they were just discussing on tv the mess attributed to Bush around the world. All around the world countries are increasingly fighting angry citizens with no food and jobs.

    Thousands of plants closed in China and millions wandering the streets. You know I keep saying this is just beginning and will last for generations.

    Bush did this to us and the world. This will be much, much worse than the great depression. That bastard worries about his legacy. It was fixed long ago as the President who destroyed the world and remember he worked for God!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jim-I'm going to say east of Bluff,Utah a short distance on the other side of the San Juan River. I could be wrong as memory does not match the map. The name escapes me too but I'm going to find out. This was before I had a digital and is actually a picture of a picture. Have some others from this general area I'm going to put up.

    I wonder about the media and the role they will play as things get worse. God didn't do too good a job did he. It's not looking too good out there at all.

    ReplyDelete