9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/17/09

Snoopy Would Have Kept His Camel

Drug smugglers are using ultralights in their efforts at our southern front but it's not working so well.

In the past four months, three of the kite-winged motorized aircraft have crashed while hauling loads of marijuana into Arizona.

I have flown these machines a bit and I think with all the eyes out there this would be very difficult to accomplish on a regular basis. You cannot carry much weight so you would think cocaine but the article says pot.

Doesn't make squat bit of difference because it's coming in one way or the other someplace for sure. Tomorrow and every day after that.

Have driven our southern border in the early 90's and there was nobody out there. We were in a older Westphalia. The chances of making that same drive today in a similar vehicle without being contacted I bet are zilch.

No comments:

Post a Comment