9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/7/09

There's A List - Let's See It

Update: You can see some of the list over at Montag's

Wall Street Bankers Used Corporate Credit Cards for Sex. A New York madam, who managed prostitutes for Wall Street professionals claims she has a list of 9,800 clients who spent hundreds of thousand dollars through their corporate credit cards.

This women spent three months in the slammer for prostitution has a list of clients but is hesitant to release it. Please do and let these slugs feel the heat they have wrought onto so many others because they are whores themselves. Sonsofbitches!

1 comment:

  1. Either the "list" is bullshit or there will be another dead madam.

    ReplyDelete