9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/14/09

What We Brought Back

The post below this is incorrect. This is a 1945 model CJ2A the 365th made it that year. It's rough but after all it is 64 years old. This originally had a column shifter but that was removed. It does turn over and I think the motor will be running by Monday. These early model Jeeps are sought after by many. It was a fun ride with a friend I have much in common with and I ate well.





5 comments:

  1. a street legal ATV. You're gonna have lots of fun fixing it up I'll bet. can you report the progress here along the way. I'm soooo jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Russ I have nothing to do with this. My friend plans on getting it running and repairing the brakes and lights. He may turn it over quickly I'm not sure. With these repairs it will be worth more than he paid even with the the cost of the work done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something well worth the work it takes to fix it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A friend has one of roughly that vintage, all fixed up and painted properly. On Memorial Day he has a featured spot in the town parade, driving for several of the older veterans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well men-FYI it does run and the motor seems to be fairly sound. Not sure yet whether this is the original motor or not. The front and rear differentials were manufactured in '43.

    The front end steering and axle hubs have been gone through but it will be a frame off project for whoever ends up with this.

    ReplyDelete