9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/26/09

Wolf Walk

Have never seen a wolf but sure would like to. This is a fun and interesting read about this animal who was spotted more or less next door. Bush changed the rules at the last minute to open the door for the Caribou Barbies to blast away at the few that are left.

An 18-month-old female wolf, once a member of Yellowstone National Park's Mill Creek Pack, is now in Colorado, having completed an epic journey of 1,000 miles, Colorado officials said today.The global-positioning satellite collar attached to the young wolf indicates her last known position was in Eagle County.

No comments:

Post a Comment