9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/18/10

It's Getting Dark Out

They let him speak the truth because he's a small man and garners little attention. When the time arrived to serve their masters and Dennis Kucinich was still not on board they took him to the back room where he was given the "or else" treatment and all of a sudden wa-la he's on board the corporate gravy train for HCR. Imagine that.

I don't give a shit what anyone says this bill if passed does not come anywhere close to what is needed. It's a sham and unacceptable.

In the wings is Broadband legislation.

Judging from the back-slapping and high fives over at the FCC, you’d think that America’s Internet was sailing smoothly into the future. Think again.

When this is finished the corporations will be just as happy as the HC bastards. We will be screwed here as well and when they have control of the internets - game over.

I suppose many will call that a win as well.

1 comment:

  1. You know anything that's going to be done to "improve" Internet access is going to cost an arm and a leg. Consumers, especially low-income, get screwed again.

    ReplyDelete