9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/24/10

Still Alive

Headed down a 50 mile dead end road just now with what is supposed to have some of the best geological formations anywhere at least that's what they say.

I don't wanna work no more!!!

Giv'em hell.

4 comments:

  1. I'll be camping and hiking in the Needles District of Canyonlands beginning this Saturday. I not only don't wanna work no mo', I DON'T work no mo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aint never bean on a 50 myle cul de sac did you get ani pitchers?

    Work?

    hell. if you had to work for a check you'd starve Tom.

    all that playin' with equipment an all is what you like most, that and gittin free golf.

    remember! use that camera.

    I am so jealous I could, no I am cry'n.

    On your way back git sum pics of the thim god cry'n mountains, OK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have pictures Russ. Looking at them out there it seemed they weren't that good. I can't believe how many super photos we came back with.

    Fearguth will get plenty as well plus the good weather. Good on him.

    Thanks for stopping by sheepherder.

    ReplyDelete