9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/16/10

Poor Man's Hotrod

What can I say-as a former motor head this looks like it could be fun for a bit anyway.

4 comments:

  1. Hooboy! Woulda swapped my left nut for one back in the day . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. And saved a bunch of money as well.

    Hope you're good jeg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, even I would get a kick out of that - and I don't even have any nuts! ; )

    You're on my blog list. I've been here a bunch and do like it. I don't know why I haven't added you before now - laziness more than anything. I read the posts but go nuts over the photos - awwww.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that tnlib. I understand lazy. Like to put up fresh pictures but am struggling to get that done these days.

    Hopefully very soon headed out into the boonies and will have some good stuff with the focus on ruins and red rocks.

    ReplyDelete